The Q76P is a utility pedelec, designed to be as light and nibble as possible, with maximum battery space for maximum range and torque, locked at the legal speed of 25km/h. The Q76P can be used with a trailer to be an off-road working vehicle, or can be used to make long range trips of 100km and more of assisted power. It is robust and durable and can be customised to meet your e-bike needs. It’s has a unique feature – left thumb operated regenerative brake, which will regenerate your bike’s energy and save your disc brakes.
The Q76P can se fitted with a moto style seat, twist throttle and even foot pegs.
It comes with one of three battery sizes:
- 960 Wh (standard)
- 1440 Wh
- 1920 Wh
It offers three power managements:
- pedal assist (standard pedelec)
- pedal assist and twist throttle (optional modification)
- twist throttle only (optional modification)
Qulbix Q76P Utility Pedelec is available in 3 color combinations:
- Black & white bike with red or yellow decals
- Army green with black decals
- All-black with silver decals.
Custom colors are also possible, but this may prolong the production time.
Prefer electric motorcycles? Opt for the Q140MD Core F1, here.